- Develop and implement software descriptions and database layouts for initial internal review and subsequent customer approval.
- Develop and perform in the tests of system rates.
- Develop and implement in the interfaces to controls department.
- Develop and implement PC Code programs and prepares documentation based on project design specifications.
- Develop and perform Internal testing with controls engineering on system integration details.
- Field start-up on PC-controlled projects; support controls engineering on start-ups.
- Maintain up-to-date files of all relevant paperwork on projects.
- Consult with controls engineers and project managers to ensure proper coordination and adherence to schedules in mechanical installation, electrical installation and field start-up.
- Attend to service calls when required.
- Develops and implements standard components of code.
- Researches new technologies and evaluates usability.
- Develops standard tools for companywide and department wide usage.
- Assure departmental adherence to functional standards and procedures.
- Expected to travel, work overtime and unusual hours, as required by specific assignment functions and/or projects. Travel can be an average of 25% per year, with extended times of no travel, and extended times of consecutive weeks of travel.
On site Project Management/Coordination
- Coordinate with other software programmers, controls engineers, field techs, project managers, mechanical field installers, customer representatives, electricians and sub-contractors to ensure proper project coordination and adherence to schedules.
- Manage and coordinate network installation.
- Coordinate and perform Acceptance Test Plans, Customer training, project site-closure tasks
- Ensure safety and adherence to company standards by sub-contractors.
- Startup of systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, or similar.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Can work independently.
- Organizational skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Strong analytical design skills.
- Project management skills.
- Visual Studio.Net, SQL Server, Windows Programming experience.
Job ID: 255382
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.