Summary / Objective
Position will report to the Product Manager for the team assigned. The team consists of a Product Manager, Product Owner, Tech Lead, UX Designer, Software Engineers and possibly a Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of the assigned domain product portfolio and contributes to product features design, planning and development.
- Collaborates with Tech Lead on implementation of technical designs developed using the architectural framework.
- Works with assigned development team developing features utilizing best development practices and methods; provides code review, code guidance, and other technical assistance to ensure that implementation conforms to approved architectural design and department standards.
- Support implementation of process enhancements and development standards defined by the Architecture Team.
- Collaborate with other teams on projects to improve the overall software architecture, products and development process.
- Works with Product Owners and the development team in estimating and planning initiatives, and other related software engineering practices.
The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles or jobs.
- Persistent data stores (relational, document, key/value) e.g. MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, DynamoDB, and Elasticsearch
- Modern software development languages e.g. C#, Typescript, Rust and Go
- Web application frameworks such as Angular or React
- Patterns and strategies for scalable logging, exception handling, and exception reporting
- Asynchronous messaging patterns
- Developing public cloud-ready applications
- Migration of on-premise applications to the cloud
- API management strategies and techniques
- Application monitoring patterns and solutions e.g. CloudWatch, Prometheus, and Grafana
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- angular (latest version)
- netcore / c# (latest version for longterm stability)
- AWS for cloud
- backend data storage is hosted mongo solution: mongo atlas
Job ID: 257594
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.