We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Program Manager for our location in New York City to lead a multi-million dollar SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) integration.
- 10+ Years’ experience in strategic consulting within Supply Chain Management.
- Strong experience developing supply chain models in SAP.
- Experience working on multi-million dollar technology implementations.
- EWM experience is desired.
- Lead a team and coordinate and help them understand, design, plan and control the execution of the SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) implementation.
- Manage all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery.
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions having a broad business impact.
- Provide input to strategic decisions.
- Translate business requirement into high level solutions and detailed functional design.
- Partner with business SMEs.
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
- Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Provide Cost Benefit Analysis on selected business processes to assemble business cases.
- Develop and oversee detailed project plans/metrics/Agile release train plan/Portfolio Plan.
- Present formal reports and executive summaries of the project to provide recommendations and status updates.
- Provide metrics for reporting to executive team.
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
Remote Work Available:
- We are open to remote work. However, this person will be required to be onsite in NYC/travel 50% depending on the various phases of the project.
Job ID: 238707
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.