ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
It’s your chance to get paid to see the country, hone your clinical skills, advance your career and make a difference.
Our client is looking for a IT Project Manager to join their growing team.
• Manage all aspects of the project lifecycle. Develop, maintain and track project plan and critical milestones.
• Manage communications within the project team and facilitate resolution of project conflicts.
• Work with all stakeholders involved with each specific project, build business needs analysis and manage stakeholder expectations and project scope.
• Assist customers/stakeholders in determining the project scope, facilitate change management and go-live activities.
• Support integrated testing timeline and coordinate testing activities
• Monitor and report progress against milestones, identification and tracking of issues and risks to resolution as related to the project plan using a project management system.
• Develop standards for systems analysis, design, construction and documentation; and provide quality review/control over total project.
• Develop, propose and manage project budget.
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive experience can be substituted for education.
- PMP certification required within 24 months of accepting the position
-Experience with Revenue Cycle projects
-4 years of experience managing projects
-Documented history of working with stakeholders form various backgrounds, building project plans, and understanding project lifecycle
-Experience with MS Project