Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
It’s your chance to get paid to see the country, hone your clinical skills, advance your career and make a difference.
Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance, Office Admin, Energy and more
McLendon Minority Leadership Initiative (MLI): The purpose of the McLendon Minority Leadership Initiative (MLI) is to provide minorities- known as MLI Future Leaders - a jump-start to their careers through practical experiences, opportunities to build their network, and instilling the values of John McLendon: Integrity, Education, Leadership, and Mentorship. Coaches participating in the initiative are Ambassadors of the program and will serve as mentors to the Future Leaders on their campuses. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree to apply.
Duration: November 2021-August 2022
This post graduate entry-level position will gain valuable work insight in internal operations of Oklahoma Athletics. Position will directly report to Executive Associate AD/Facilities and Events and serve as a facilitator between, and work closely with, OU Athletics internal operations staff which includes Lloyd Noble Center, Athletics Equipment, Athletics Facilities Operations and Maintenance, Athletics Grounds Maintenance, Event Management, Sports Programs and various University and Athletics Department executive staff and support areas.
Duties and Responsibilties of the position:
• Oversee the Internal Operations Weekly Agenda, as well as any additional documents needed for weekly meetings and distribution of meeting minutes.
• Exposure to various areas to develop an understanding of best practices and daily operations pertaining to internal operations, including but not limited to, Athletics Equipment, Athletics Facilities Operations and Maintenance, Athletics Grounds Maintenance, Event Management, Capital Projects, and Sports Programs.
• Coordinate updating of the Athletics Master Plan and Completed Projects files.
• Exposure to all capital projects and basic project management skills.
• Assist with administrative facility tour requests.
• Aide in the planning, implementation, and execution of Athletic Department and special events held within the department’s facilities (i.e. concerts, graduations, etc..).
• Assist with the Football Advanced Travel Binder and bowl operations.
• Involvement with Conference and NCAA seasonal planning groups and meetings.
• Game Day duties as assigned by the Executive Associate AD/Facilities and Events.
Stipend: $2,500 per month